Sunday, August 17, 2014

 Santorini
Look at that sea!

They wouldn't let us off the freaking boat!  So we played mini golf.
Those other guys.
I would love to visit you...if they'd let me off the boat.
Just a few people here today.
DONKEY RIDES! DONKEY, DONKEY, DONKEY RIDES!
We took the gondola up...the donkey's didn't need to carry my fat butt up the hill.


Lovely colors, lovely town.

HA!  I was in front for a change!
I think it looks like two strawberries.  Do I go to hell for that?
Santorini, so boring.


Up close and so much better.
Wine and tiny fish nibbling my feet, it's even better than you think.
Even the kids loved it.
Me doing what I do.

A view from our restaurant, into another.



Outside the Greek Orthodox church. If you've never seen the inside of an Orthodox church I recommend it, they are very different, but so cool.

Lugging our shopping back down to the ship.
I won't mention any names, but someone left us behind.
Santorini was Isabel's favorite stop...It might have been all the shopping we did, or the beautiful town, sea and sun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to do the fish pedi soooo bad! So jealous right now.
BTW, nice pics ;)