Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Legoland! 
It only took us three hours longer than it should have to get there.  If it had been closed I would have gone all Clark Griswold on their lego selves.

She's an aquanaut!
Lincoln had a great time trying to kill me.
Aurelia, forever trying to get away for Isabel.

Since my food came at least 30 minutes after everyone else I ate like an animal. And, except for the lego crunch, that was a dang good lego burger.

Lego fossil record, they used to be much larger.

Someone wasn't thrilled that I made him ride the roller coaster.

Buddy! Get out of their food!

The shark used Lincoln as a toothpick.

A close second to the real thing.

Star Wars!!!!

It is trippy how much this looks like the real thing.

I know.

These were probably 3 feet tall.

Lincoln did the spinning train all by himself. I would have been puking the rest of the day if I had tried it.

The girls were too old for lego land but they made the most of it.  Lincoln had a great time.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you catch a lego lizard.

TWINS!
Another ride I skipped.
A little lego foreshadowing for you.

No comments: