Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My cousin Cody got married on the 16th. We were very lucky to get to go but thanks to MANY nice people we got to. Patrick was still in Ca, the girls went to Grandma's house so only Lincoln and I went but I sure was glad to be able to.

Here is the Whalen contingent at the wedding. It was hard to get the babies to look they were ready to party!
Lincoln, Bethanie, Barbara, Terry, Travis, Dan--Blythe, Camden, Mariah--Mark, Audrey, Beth, Alyssa


Here is Lincoln with Tom, my cousin's husband.



More Whalens closing down the reception. From the left it's Taylor, Blythe, Mariah, Camden, Gram and my uncle Terry.





Lincoln was all partied out and Grammy is just so comfy to sleep on.




Camden tasting his first Champagne! No, not really. It's bubbly apple juice.






Mom and Dan with Link. Lincoln is post nap. Doesn't he look like a little bull dog?







Here is my cousin Cody and his bride Ashley cutting their cake. The wedding was lovely and the food was awesome.








This is Aubrey, my cousin Blythe's daughter. She kind of looks like Mariah when she was little.









Blythe supporting Link. This wasn't the first glass that he had drained at the wedding.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you again after all these years! Send me an email if you have the chance.

Stevie

stevie.breen@dot.state.wy.us