Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've been pretty lazy about putting pictures on our blog lately, that would be because I haven't been taking many pictures. Sorry. Here are some new pictures just for you.


Aurelia was mad at me and didn't want to take any pictures but here she is anyway with her soccer trophy and medal.



Isabel with her giraffe diorama and her score sheet. She did awesome on her diorama and papers and got great grades too!



Isabel with her soccer medal and her trophy from last year in the back ground.



It's hard to tell but Lincoln is rocking back and forth trying to crawl. He can't do it yet but I think that he's close.




My sweetie kids hanging out just before our movie night started.





Lincoln on his new blanket from Grandma. He's working on his break dancing moves.






The kids again sharing the comfy bed that Isabel made for them.







Lincoln all alone is Isabel's bed. He likes the duckies.









Sometimes Lincoln is very hungry and I'm very busy. He can usually find something around the house to tide him over.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly little billies. I can't wait to see you guys! Love - Riah