Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Family Day at Mom and Dan's house. A bunch of people came over most of whom I didn't get a picture of...not surprising!

This is my niece Alyssa with Link. She's not so comfortable around babies.

This little group was difficult, they would never all look the same direction. But at least in this one you can see all of their faces.

This is my sister Stephanie's family. Chris, Mark and Alyssa.

Camden checking out his early first birthday cake.




Apparently Mariah is a really loud blower she had to cover Cam's ears to protect him.










Gram with Liam and Lincoln. Link really wanted Liam's binki so in retaliation Liam took Lincoln's sock.





All of Mom and Dan's kids plus a very sweet Suzanne.








Josh and Suzanne having a good time at the get together.









Gram with little Lincoln Badinkin.








All the Grand babies. The were quite a wiggly bunch but oh so handsome.










Me and Ri hanging out as always.











Mariah and Liam











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bethanie, I saw your profile on the CHS website. Just thought I would say hello. Those were some cute pictures of your family. I've always wondered where you were. I'm thinking about going to our class reunion and wondering if you were going too. Gretchen
golzg79@yahoo.com