Tuesday, September 10, 2013


 SPRING BREAK 2013
DISNEY PARIS!!




We popped off the train really quick so that we could see Paris before we headed out to Disney.  Turns out Paris smells like pee.

Poor Isa kept getting trapped by the Metro barriers and falling down.  At this point it had only happened once, after this she didn't have such a good attitude about it all.

Hates the train station.

It's a hard life riding a train all day.

Aren't all Champs noisey?

The Disney Village is outside the parks.  It's got all the shopping and some good restaurants too.

We're almost there!!!

The park only looks crowded because there is a parade about to start.  The weather was so yucky we didn't usually have to wait for any ride.

All dressed up to watch the parade.


Too cool.

Getting a boost to see the fun.

Yo ho, yo ho

A pirates life for me.

Alice and Wonderland maze, Isa loves Alice.

All the fun to be had!

Loving the Tea Cups.


Awe!

Future

Ready to ride Space Mountain.

I'm not sure about this whole Space Mountain thing.

Hiya, hiya, hiya


Finally cleared out enough to get a pic of the kids with the castle.  Rae is trying out her picture smile.

Does she have what it takes?

Maybe Rae has what it takes to rule.

Horseback riding has never looked so good.

I let Lincoln think that he won the race...but he didn't, I did, by a nose.

A princess out for a ride.

Finally at the front of our longest wait, Dumbo!

I'm not sure that Isa liked going up high, but I made sure that we did.

Knock Out!

Swing and a miss!

There was quite a large explosion after this contact.

Walt and Mickey looking over Walt Disney Studios.

Link loved the tower of terror, even though he was so scared no sound came with the scream.

Pit stop?

You got a friend in me.

Toy land didn't have many rides but I love the way it's decorated.

Big little toys.

Kids in toy land.

Rasta Rae.

Introducing Lightning McQueen!

Look out Lightning!  A bad guy!

The Darling children flying off to Neverland.

C.D.A!

A good view of what Frontier land has to offer.

Tinker Bell!

Two cuter Marie's I have never seen.

Best picture ever.

I was beyond excited when I saw that they were playing Captain Eo.  I swear Mariah and I made our parents watch it 20 times when we went to Disney World in the '80s.

Getting ready to be amazed.

Mickey wanted 5 so I obliged.

Swans in the lake between our hotel and the village.

On a good day you could ride up in this hot air balloon.  This however was not a good day.

Rae communing with her people.

We are here.

All smiles

Me too.

Our hotel pool had a slide that Link loved.

The girls had a good time too.

mmm, I wonder where this door leads?

To the pool of course!

Order an electric blue super girly drink...get a quadruple shot of vodka...win, win I guess.

Disney plates for the kiddos to eat on.


We had a wonderful, if cold, time at Disney Paris.  We discovered we have a couple of thrill seekers in our family and that Lincoln can't say no to a gift shop!

No comments: