Friday, April 06, 2007

SPRING BREAK 2007!!!
We had a great spring break. We went to Kansas to see our friends and we dragged them along to Kansas City.


Noah and Lincoln enjoying a walk near a park.
This is Sarah and Tony our friends stranded in Kansas, aren't they cute?


Patrick is doing his best to read Lincolns mind, turns out he just wanted milk.


Carter, Isabel, Aurelia and Hunter posing for a picture that none of them wanted to take. But I'm bigger than they are so I bullied them into it.

Us sitting by our fountain. Not turned on yet but still fun. Yes I have funny little bangs, I'm tryng to grow them out as fast as I can.




The kids had a great time running around the fountain until.....


If you look closely you can see Rae in mid wipe out.



The aftermath of the fall, so sad she was.




So we had a great break and loved hanging out with friends, thanks again Penaz family.

No comments: