Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to B!!! 28 years old... man I look good! But doesn't that make some of you feel old?

A picture before the festivities began. Yes, my eyes are closed because they are now Hazel and not Brown and I'm sad so I don't want you to see.

Me opening my fabulous gifts. This one happens to be the veggie chopper for sale on TV, Rae got it for me.

This is Lincoln sad that he didn't get any gifts. I tried to explain but there is just no getting through to that kid!


Me with an enormous bite of my ice cream cake. It was and still is very yummy.



Now Lincoln's sad about not getting cake, I sware the youngest are so much trouble.


My birthday was wonderful, the best I've had in a while. Yes my eyes are no longer brown but I'm not ashamed, I just blinked! And Lincoln was very good for my party, he just didn't like his hat. Love you all!

No comments: