Sunday, May 27, 2007

The soccer season is finally over. The girls had a blast and learned a lot. Isabel learned how to apply her talents to something that she liked and she learned about teamwork. Aurelia learned that all 3 and 4 year old's are crazy and that when you are bored you are supposed to put a piece of grass in your mouth, like Tom Sawyer.


This is Isabel posing for a picture at her last game. There is actually a game going on but you all know what a ham she is.

It's kind of hard to see but this is Isa smothering a ball. She was a very good goalie for her team.

Here's me and Link at Rae's game. He didn't want to get a picture with me, he thought my hair was embarrassing!
Aurelia is coming back for a drink before the fun begins. Her last game was a mud bath. She came home head to toe mud and soaking wet to boot.


Two teams getting ready to face off for the last game of the season.


As I said the girls had a great time and so did I, watching all those crazy little people running around like chickens with their heads cut off, hiding from the swarm of bees and trying my best to stay warm and dry during all those spring showers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, Love, LOVE the pictures. We are so proud of Patrick for breaking the curse. I know it's a huge weight off his shouldgers.

We are proud of the girls and their soccar, but why is Isa wearing a popcorn box on her head?

And we are proud of you and Link for being the best fans in the stands, or camping chairs!

We love you all tons. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)