Sunday, January 28, 2007

We all got fancied up to go shopping yesterday. Thought you all would like to see.


Patrick the perfectionist. We had to take 3 pictures before the photographer (me) got sick of his super star ways and made him pick his favorite.

I got the whole ball rolling because I got dressed and didn't put on other pj's or sweat pants. My photographer made me laugh so I have an even bigger smile than normal.


Isabel was more than willing to pose for her toothless picture. She spent the whole morning trying to get it out, then spent a few hours going back to the bathroom to look at her missing tooth and trying to find her big tooth.

Aurelia is always good for a over zealous smile! I had to tell her to relax a bit, this is what we got. I think that she was just really excited to go shopping with friends.


Lincoln went all out in getting dressed. He was thinking preppy frat boy while he was picking out clothes. The only problem was that I couldn't get his picture to turn upright!



No comments: